Manong's Guard House

Enter the Guard House. There isn't much furniture but the walls do talk to you if only you listen. Random thoughts that are not too random. Meanderings with a direction in mind.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

A Game of Thrones


I've been drawn in into this Fantasy World constructed by George R.R. Martin.

It started with some idle time and some idle friends one idle Sunday morning. We were looking for something to do and finally decided on a new board game. As fate would have it, the boardgame I was looking for (Avalon Hill's Acquire) was not available at the Neutral Grounds store that I went to. That was when AGOT caught my attention and I've been hooked since.

I recently purchased the first two novels and found that it lent a lot to the game board experience. Now I'm planning to buy the game board expansion "A Clash of Kings". I might even consider building myself a Targaryen or Lannister deck.

Oh well. I guess I'll never grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home